Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve has always been a special day for my family. It's the one night of the year we all sit around the dining table and eat together... ALL of us. This almost never happens otherwise. Because of this, it's something my father looks forward to every year, and even though sometimes it might not matter to the rest of us... Anything for daddy!
When he was a child, his mother would make stuffed baked chicken and freshly baked bread for Christmas Eve dinner. It was a tradition for his family to eat this meal every year, and he carried it on to his own family. I must admit, we (my siblings and I) do look forward to this meal ourselves; it's evokes a sort of nostalgic feeling, I suppose.


Don't forget to leave out the milk and cookies!

Look at this spoiled guy!

My sister's tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment