Saturday 26 April 2014

All Eggs Are Not Fried Equal

Not too wet, not too dry... the most indulgent eggs! (And some banana bread.)

Okay... this is important. I have always thought, "a fried egg is a fried egg". Apparently it's not. I've been seeing a lot of articles around the Internet lately about the best way(s) to fry an egg, what to do, what not to do etc. I thought it was silly, and probably not worth the effort but decided I'd try anyway. No harm in trying. Basically, today I had the best scrambled eggs I have ever had in my life, and I still took shortcuts! If you just search it, you will find endless articles about how to treat your eggs right! Just find one that you trust. If you do, I assure you, it will be worth it.
My method is low and slow... cook the eggs on low heat, stirring constantly; it will cook slowly and the end result is velvety and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment