Thursday 7 March 2013

Herbs, Spice and Everything Nice


I thought it'd be a nice idea to showcase a little of my sister's garden since she lets me steal some herbs etc. from her once in a while for my cooking (as long as I cook for her too). I don't really have time for a proper garden right now, but she recently started and seems to enjoy it a lot. She's slowly building up a garden, but it's definitely more hard work than expected. The best part of having a garden is reaping (literally) the benefits. Seeing something grow, nurturing it, and then the taste of fresh herbs and other produce is incomparable.


Basil

Baby Tomatoes

Cayenne Peppers

Marjoram

Thyme

Baby Squash in the making.

Tarragon

Lettuce

Dill

Arugula

Rosemary

Different Variety of Basil

Purple Basil

Sage

It's pretty great to see her so enthusiastic about something. Can't wait for the garden to grow. Will definitely be making some recipes using these!

No comments:

Post a Comment