Wednesday 6 November 2013

Dinner at Joseph's


It's been more than a week since my visit to Joseph's, but this post is necessary. I've been wanting to visit for some time; I just couldn't seem to get around to it. It's a good thing I did though, it was brilliant!


It seems like Joseph's is somewhat of a forgotten treasure. The restaurant is beautiful, the staff is friendly and the food is fantastic. The prices are reasonable as well. For those reasons, I'm confused as to why less than five tables were occupied during my visit on a Friday night! How could that even be? The people who were there appeared to be regulars. I can see why. I'm not sure why it is far less popular than I expected. Maybe it was an off night and they are usually packed. Who knows? I will find out however, I can guarantee that it was not my last visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment