Sunday 3 May 2015

Brunch at Waldorf Astoria NY


It's practically the end of a wonderful week in New York (with the execption of one night before my return trip home in a few days) and it was an incredible end. Brunch at the Waldorf Astoria! What can I say except that it was an experience! The breakfast, lunch, seafood and dessert spreads were all equally inviting. I had the chance to try so many different items, each item surpassing the other, becoming more and more exquisite. I wish I had enough room to try more of the desserts however, but there was far too many to try and not enough space in m little stomach!


























Of course the brunch is a bit pricey, but it was worth the experience - top notch service, food and atmosphere. It was simply a pleasure!

It's sad to say goodbye so soon, but it is certainly not goodbye forever. I enjoyed every moment of my time in New York, getting to know some family, trying some delicious foods and doing a little exploring. The trip isn't over yet though... I'm on my way in the morning to continue my adventure in New Orleans. I am pumped!


No comments:

Post a Comment