Thursday 7 May 2015

Bonjour NOLA

You simply cannot visit New Orleans and not have beignets, right? I was so eager to try these after all I've heard about them. They are quite good. I can't say for sure that it was exactly what I expected but still good. I will share more about my trip later but for now, here's a glimpse of my adventure so far, eating beignets and strolling through the French Market!

The infamous Cafe Du Monde which serves up one of the world's best beignets, I had the privelege of enjoying. Yes, they were good, no, I didn't inhale all the powdered sugar! A word of advice, the hot chocolate with the beignets was a bit of a sweet overkill so have the cafe au lait instead. I don't drink coffee so I got that instead.
Beignets and hot chocolate at Cafe Du Monde.






The famous French Market in NOLA.



Fresh oysters!


Small selfie :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment