Sunday 17 January 2016

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Yesterday we celebrated my father's birthday. I won't say how old he is, I don't know if he'd want me to, but what I would say is that he's looking pretty good. He is definitely someone I admire, one of the hardest-working people I know with a seriously gentle heart, sometimes to his detriment. Despite all the times he has been taken advantage of, he continues to be kind and trusting. He has made his mistakes... we all have and continue to, but I look up to him and I hope to have him around for many more years to come.
Naturally, we went to Tiki Village for dinner, his favourite restaurant. We have been going there for as long as I can remember, and he always enjoys it. (He's not too fond of change, haha.) Dinner was lovely as usual, lots of chatting and laughter.

Spicy Shrimp Wontons

Fried Calamari

Polynesian Delight

Egg Roll

Polynesian Delight

Tiki* Shrimp and our family favourite, lemon chicken.

Have an amazing, successful, joyous year, daddy!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a delicious celebration :)
    belated wishes

    ReplyDelete