Tuesday 17 February 2015

Happy Carnival 2015!

Carnival is upon us, quite early this year. Though I respect those who adore Trinidadian Carnival and partake in the mas, it's not really my thing. Old Mas I find a lot more interesting, as well as the pan and calypso music. I'm not a fan of soca or fetes though I have been to fetes before and enjoyed myself. My money is reserved for other things. So instead of indulging in the mas of Port of Spain, my friends and I headed to the North Coast and spend the weekend, Saturday to Tuesday, at the beach. We had a great time relaxing and enjoyed a lot of incredible homemade food. I would say that was a weekend well spent.









To those who do partake in the Carnival festivities, Happy Carnival 2015! Have fun and be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment