Monday 21 October 2013

Meatless Monday: Hasselback Potatoes

I've been quite exhausted recently. I'm not sure if the stress at work is catching up to me or if it's something else, but I need to find a way to get back to myself.  Unnecessary information. The point is, I decided to make something really easy and with whatever I already had in the fridge. It was already so late when I decided to cook so easy preparation was key for me.
Potatoes seemed like an easy, fast choice, and the leftover sour cream in my fridge was calling my name. I love sour cream, it's definitely one of my favourite condiments, if you'd call it that. I can have sour cream on sandwiches, chili, tacos, potatoes, mixed in dressings... anything! I decided to make these simple loaded hasselback potatoes.


They were made with a mixture of salt and pepper, butter, cheese, garlic, oregano (would have preferred rosemary but had none) and red pepper flakes. I topped them off with some sour cream and they were great!

No clue why these were all so blurry.

Here's a recipe for hasselback potatoes. 
It's more informative than I would have written myself.
Also, it's late and I have work in the morning,
just wanted to share my meal with you, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment