Thursday 14 February 2013

Three Years

Though I really love cooking (obviously), it's always really great to be cooked for, particularly when someone makes something special and well thought out, completely for you. You'll always be safe making me pasta, of course. I was very happy and satisfied with this meal put together by a very special person who put a lot of effort into preparing a lovely meal, and a wonderful day for me. Besides the lunch, I also got homemade pancakes for breakfast and bake and plantain (one of my absolute favourites) for dinner the night before.

Fettuccine Alfredo, Parmesan Chicken and a side salad with cranberries.

According to the chef, the "brookie". Chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed fudge brownies.
I am forever grateful for the time and effort you put into doing lovely things for me, like preparing this meal. Also, thanks for a lovely three years. It's been brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy you enjoyed it :) Yes......it has been brilliant.

    ReplyDelete