Saturday 17 August 2013

Afternoon Tea at Cinammon

I'm beginning to see why afternoon tea is such a wonderful idea. Beside the obvious reasons of food and well, tea/coffee, it's an activity that's good for catching up with friends or having brilliant conversation with great company. I really enjoy spending time, having tea, and enjoying the lovely treats that accompany it.


Tea at Cinammon (at Hyatt Regency, Trinidad) is quite nice. Everything looks and tastes great, and the portion sizes are perfect. There were many different tea and coffee options, as well as hot chocolate which I unfortunately did not get a photo of. I also didn't manage to get a photo of the savoury plate, but I will be returning and taking some more photos. It's near the waterfront, overlooking the ocean, and nothing beats a great view!

No comments:

Post a Comment