Saturday 7 September 2013

Brunch at Chaud

Brunch is on my mind today. I love brunch; I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that before. So, it's about time I share the rest of my photos from last Sunday. Brunch was brilliant, the lime was even better.
While I adore brunch at Jaffa, Chaud was obviously quite great. The variety was not as extensive as Jaffa, but everything was just a bit more refined.

Brunch started off with Blood-Orange Sparkling Wine Mimosas

Fresh Fruit Salad | Yoghurt  | Lemon Poppyseed Muffin

Brioche | Back Bacon | Shirred Eggs

Crepe | Smoked Salmon | Shrimp

Salmon Sashimi | Shrimp | Bean Salad | Apple-Walnut Salad | Smoked Salmon

Stewed Oxtail | Cornmeal Dumplings | Fried Shark with Shadon Beni Aioli

Array of Salad

Pork Belly with Apple Compote

Vegetable Bouquetiere | Herbed Rice | Bean Ragout | Ratatouille | Duck a l'Orange

Banana Cream Pie

Watermelon | Shortbread Cookie | Chocolate Chip Cookie | Chocolae Tart

Here's the full menu.

It's a definite must-do-again!

No comments:

Post a Comment