Thursday 15 August 2013

High Tea at Jaffa


I think Jaffa is becoming one of my favourites. I always enjoy (and seize) the opportunity to visit and indulge in their fine selection of food (and drink). Yesterday I visited Jaffa for afternoon tea (again). It was brilliant, as is every visit to Jaffa, anyway. I was having a bit of a stressful day yesterday, to say the least. The time out and the great company turned my mood around in no time, however, and tea definitely promotes relaxation and stress relief. But, nothing beats good conversation and a few laughs, which I am ever grateful for. On stressful days, the little things really count, and remind you of their greatness.
















I must admit, the clotted cream is definitely worth going back for again and again. Their scones are great... warm, crumbly on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment